I am working with a global Automotive who are looking for an Account / Project Manager to join their team. The position is based in central London with hybrid office/ home working on offer.
You will require 2+ years proven experience working in an account management or project management role.
Working alongside internal and external teams and developers, you will be leading projects from concept to completion, building relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients and be responsible of budgets, timings and project resource.
- Manage projects from beginning to end with clear communication on milestones, targets, goals and deadlines
- Develop existing client relationships as part of the business pipeline
- Working alongside internal and external teams and developers
- Plan digital projects from the initial stages through to final delivery
- Act as the lead contact for clients during projects
- Assess working methods and processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Oversee project financial budget
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships
- The ability to develop and put forward the best process in tackling data gathering and storing
- The ability to host productive project meetings for differing stages of the project
- Great communication skills that are tailored for the recipients
- The ability to manage and mentor junior team members
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software