Content Lead/ London/ Circa £50k/ eCommerce, Lifestyle
My Client, a fast-growing eCommerce platform, is now looking to grow its marketing team by recruiting a Content Lead. Investment-backed, this online and app-based company has seen huge success in a very short period of time. If you are an experienced content specialist then this could be the role for you.
The main focus of the role will be to help the company grow and improve its social content output across its key social channels. You will lead campaigns working with influencers and other key members in the marketing team.
You will also plan and write best-in-class digital content that engages customers and drives traffic via organic search, social channels and email.
What will you be doing?
- Own the companies blog - from planning and creating content to optimising strategy and ensuring performance against KPIs
- Managing Social Hubs and channels
- Influencer outreach and marketing
- Work with social media channel owners to optimise content distribution
- Provide copywriting services for marketing assets
What skills do you need?
- Degree-level graduate with a minimum of 3 years of experience in digital content writing and planning.
- Influencer marketing experience
- Excellent writing skills with loads of fresh ideas.
- Experience of setting and implementing successful SEO content strategies
- Experience of B2C marketing copywriting
If this role sounds of interest please contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org