My client is an eCommerce/retail business with significant VC funding. They are currently looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to be responsible for all performance channels including Paid Social/Search.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Customer Acquisition strategy across all channels and platforms.
- Create, test & adjust meaningful KPIs for all channels and across platforms
- Create, test & adjust audiences
- Develop and optimise ad concepts and guidelines for all channels and audiences
- Work on automation of ad creatives using tools and in-house solutions
What skills do you need?
- 3+ years of experience in customer acquisition, ideally for an app-centric e-commerce business
- In-depth experience with numbers-driven paid social and/or PPC marketing
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics or comparable tools