Digital Marketing Manager
We are currently working with a fast-growing Fin-Tech brand who are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to strengthen their current marketing team. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering the digital marketing plan and commercial expectations, owning and optimising key digital marketing activities as well as planning, executing and optimising offline marketing materials and collateral.
What will you be doing?
- Creation of all marketing collateral (online and print)
- Sales support (presentations, pitch docs, brochureware)
- Day-to-day management of the website (maintenance, content upload, and basic workflow management
- Management and regular posting across core social media channels (Linkedin and Twitter)
- Management of always-on and campaign-based PPC advertising.
- Content creation / idea generation / blog management across a defined content calendar – copy, video, infographics, downloads
- Ownership of all company templates, document requests, new business/pitch presentations
- Ownership of corporate events calendar.
- Constant reporting ‘back to the business’ on all key marketing KPIs
- Strong Digital marketing management experience ideally in the financial services or payments sector.
- Experience in running conversion optimisation programmes, including website and landing page optimisation
- Strong expertise in SEO and content creation
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, VWO, SEMRush, WebTrends).
- Ability to analyse data to drive marketing campaign creation with a good understanding of reporting and segmentation.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing software HubSpot, MailChimp or similar.
- Experience of executing social media campaigns both organic and paid (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
For more info feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org