Job Title: Media & Marketing Executive
Do you have the ambition to join one of the most exciting brands in fashion publishing? In this role, you will be responsible for; creative social media activities, marketing and promotions, and project management of all marketing projects; based in a central London location.
- You will write and schedule marketing and promotional tweets on Hootsuite, twitter accounts and Instagram; promoting new issues on sale, competitions, subscription offers, iPad offers etc. This will provide you with a great opportunity to show your creative flair.
- Monitor social media activity of competitor titles, and highlight any significant growth, developments or exciting initiatives you may find.
- Write and schedule Facebook posts needed to support any competition/ social media marketing initiatives.
- You will Support the Head of Insight and Sales Team by running monthly agency share reports.
- Organise all commercial shoots including liaising with editorial, advertising clients, suppliers, etc.
- Overseeing the project management all of marketing projects, including events, marketing partnerships (i.e. competitions), media partnerships and trade/PR activity, across all touch points; including print, digital and experiential/logistics.
- Competition winner fulfilment, creating competition URL’s and creating competition reports.
- Project management of all creative solutions campaigns.
- Minimum 1 years’ current experience within marketing.
- University level degree (postgraduate degree is a bonus).
- A creative individual with an eye for detail
- Strong research and scripting skills
- Ability to work on own projects unsupervised.
If you believe you have what it takes to thrive in this environment then please get in touch.