Performance Marketing Director – Digital
Native Gravity has been retained exclusively to work on this global search. Please send all enquiries/ applications through to email@example.com
One of the worlds largest mobile games companies who have become one of the largest spenders in mobile & TV. This is a truly global entertainment company with millions of active users across web, social & mobile.
Due to rapid growth over the past couple of years, this is a newly created operations role with responsibility for heading up the performance marketing team including strategy and buying. Managing multiple senior manager reports and over 20 performance marketing analysts & buyers, its important you have a track record of developing senior teams within the performance & mobile environment Think of this team as the internal digital agency delivering world class work for a game changing mobile games company.
- Oversee a team of paid digital performance marketing experts in both strategy and buying teams ensuring ROI targets are achieved
- Develop optimisation strategies with teams that provide brand with a competitive advantage
- Oversee title/ channel install growth targets whilst delivering within ROI framework
- Develop growth strategies that accelerate live title install volumes
- Work closely with game studios to develop strategies that support new game features
- Work closely with the team to ensure both live and play test titles have world class optimisation
- Excellent team building skills and proven experience and track record of leading and developing a sizable performance marketing team.
- Strong mobile user acquisition background is a must
- Previous experience of working with RTB , Paid social and networks and therefore comfortable with undertaking granular analysis and challenging convention