Senior Account Manager/ London/ Circa £40k/ Sports Marketing Agency, PR, Content Management
My Client, an independent sports marketing agency, is now looking to grow its team by recruiting a Senior Account Manager. Heavily sports focused, this integrated marketing agency are keen to grow and develop multiple key campaigns. If you are an experienced Account Manager specialising in social content-driven campaigns then this could be the role for you.
The main focus of the role will be primarily social content orientated, while also covering be PR, marketing and sponsorship campaigns. There is also a heavy focus on being hands-on in creating and managing content across various social channels.
You will also plan and write best-in-class digital content that engages customers and drives traffic via organic search, social channels and email.
What will you be doing?
- Working across a range of sports-related clients and event accounts and helping drive the growth of the agency
- Managing numerous social media accounts and devising digital strategies across a variety of digital platforms
- Managing and creating premium content, analysing results and reporting to clients
- Work with social media channel owners to optimise content distribution
- Provide copywriting services for marketing assets
What skills do you need?
- Degree-level graduate with a minimum of 4 years of experience in digital content
- Successful candidates will have a real passion for sports and possess solid experience across social and digital platforms
- Excellent writing skills with loads of fresh ideas.
- Desirable - Video/content production and distribution •
- Desirable - Adobe experience preferred - Photoshop, InDesign
If this role sounds of interest please contact Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org