I am working with a recognised UK Insurance brand who are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team. You will be delivering a wide range of direct response marketing briefs, managing campaigns from brief to delivery and analysis of results. The position is based in Basingstoke, Hampshire although hybrid office/ home working is on offer.
You will require 4+ years commercial experience and be familiar working within a studio environment with project managers, strategists, designers and developers.
- Working closely with clients, you’ll be delivering a range of direct response marketing briefs, managing campaigns from receipt of brief to delivery of final assets and analysis of results
- You should have a meticulous attention to detail, establishing yourself as a safe pair of hands ensuring nothing falls through the cracks on projects or the day-to-day management of the account
- An experienced account handler at Senior Account Manager level
- Experience of working in direct response marketing would be an advantage
- Great attention to details as you will oversee process and monthly reporting
- The ability to manage the flow of projects within the studio through; creating timelines, schedules, resource planning, managing costs/budgets
- To be able to identify new opportunities above the agreed scope of work