Social Senior Account Manager
A hands on role in an award winning agency with integrated campaigns, delivered in all forms across numerous platforms. Through an in-house team they offer insights, creative, social strategy, community management paid digital media and technology solutions.
Clients are within are mainly within the TV and Home Entertainment industry.
Working within a hard-working, informal and energetic atmosphere, the Social Senior Account Manager will join an expanding team in a strategic and operational position. They are looking for a strong candidate to define social direction and activity for their main TV and home entertainment clients.
- Designing monthly content calendars post scheduling, creative content briefing, post copywriting and community management.
- Day to day strategic and operational delivery of client campaigns.
- The role is supported by Account Managers and Account Execs
- You will most likely come from a digital and social specialist agency (3-4 years)
- Have strong knowledge of social platforms and strategies
- Experience and understanding of social campaign planning and delivery (paid and organic)
- Offer both creative (including social copywriting) and analytical skills
- Be up to speed on latest innovations and developments
- An excellent communicator and good team player, able to motivate more junior team members