Working on behalf of an international design agency, I am recruiting for a permanent Senior Creative Artworker to work in their London office. Hybrid working is on offer. You will require 5+ years experience and have an expert knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Working in a small design team you will be working with high-end brands in the insurance, finance, law and professional services sectors.
Reporting into the Creative Director, you will oversee the agencies production, typesetting and artworking of print and digital projects and campaign material incl. brochures, reports, stationary and other B2B comms, image retouching, digital assets and print templates.
You will have:
- A strong understanding of preparing print and digital artwork including website templates and digital assets
- Oversee the delivery of artwork incl. managing the print process, checking proofs etc.
- Ensure budgets and deadlines are adhered to
- Be highly organised to ensure file structures are maintained
- Liaise with Project Managers, Account Managers and Designers in global offices