Senior Digital Analyst
Circa £60k/ London (hybrid working model)
A great opportunity has just opened up working for a well-known online publishing brand that has recently been through incredible digital global growth. They are seeking an experienced digital & data analyst to join the team with a focus on providing data & analytics across their commercial teams.
- Providing accurate data, reporting and access to data for editorial, affiliates, audience, subscription and commercial teams.
- Pulling information from multiple sources to report on the value and growth of the Digital team KPIs and goals, including organic search performance, affiliates, website performance and other data sources as required, to make it easy to identify areas that need addressing and areas of opportunity for tactical activity.
- Being actively involved in the setting of digital strategies to ensure data and measurement are at the heart of all new plans.
- Continue developing our datadriven culture by building insightful dashboards and training colleagues to use them.
- Be the owner of digital analytics and insights for the group globally
- Previous experience working on digital analytics within publishing or similar.
- Experience using standard web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics,
- Knowledge of data visualization tools like Google Data studio and Tableau
- Experience with any of these: Google Big Query, Python, SQL.