Working on behalf of an international design agency, I am recruiting for a permanent Senior UI Designer to work in their London office. Hybrid working. You require 5+ years commercial experience.
Reporting into the CD and working within the design team, you will be working with high-end brands in the insurance, finance, law and professional services sectors.
You need to be curious and inquisitive and a natural problem solver. Equally you will be a digital trends advocate and have confidence in advising and sharing your knowledge of the digital design space.
- Work collaboratively with the digital and brand designer to create exciting digital experiences
- Create beautiful user interfaces for both desktop and mobile applications
- Design of UI informed by brand and design concepts, information architecture, wireframes and prototyping
- Develop visuals that clearly illustrate form, function, interaction / movement and video animation components
- Be proactive in suggesting project's improvements
- Have a keen interest in the latest digital trends and best practices
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups and manage user interface specifications
- Ensure design consistency with client’s development standards and guidelines
- Take a proactive role in identifying and resolving UX & UI design improvements where necessary
- 5+ years UI, Visual or Digital Design experience
- Experience in designing UI for websites & mobile devices, wireframes, user journeys and prototypes
- Strong typography, layout, branding and visual design skills
- A strong understanding of fully-responsive UI & UX design and mobile-first design
- Experience with high fidelity design tools such as XD, Sketch, Figma and Adobe CS
- Experience across interaction design, visual design, information architecture, wireframing and prototyping